Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Quick Note

Thank you to everyone that has been supportive of me throughout this past year. Whether it be an email, a message, phone call, text, a comment, kudos, or a hug, THANK YOU! Your encouragement means soooo much to me!

Disclaimer: I am not an expert, nor do I claim to be. My success has come from drive, research, planning, action, trial and error. I am not an authorized trainer, nutritionist or life coach. However, I do at the request of others, upon  occasion, give advice, feedback and suggest resources/tools from time to time. What works for one may not work for another, so I take that into consideration and adjust the information I provide accordingly.

When it comes to your body, your spirit, your mind...your general well-being, it is ALWAYS best to research and consult, listen to your body, and pray for confirmation. All I can say is that the proof is in the pudding. What I have done is working for me. Granted, there have been adjustments and obstacles along the way. Still, my "Rocky Moment" awaits...and I will continue to fight for it.

With that being said, I am very excited about new opportunities coming my way. I have begun working on an analysis and potential program design for two people that are very special to me. I look forward to assisting them and being part of their personal Lifestyle Evolutions. Only God knows where this winding road may lead, but I'm ready for the ride!

Psalm 37:4
"Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart." 

-Make It W-O-R-K

No comments:

Post a Comment