Sunday, November 6, 2011

Good Things to Come....Keep Showing Love


Hello to all of you out there! I hope this quick note finds you well. Lots going on in my life, but who can't say that, right? :) Anyway, I was just doing a bit of reflecting about all of my blessings, and I have come to realize, this blog is one of them. 


Reflection is good for the soul.


Over a year ago, I began this blog on a whim and it has come a long way. I love to write, and one day, I randomly created it.I thought at first it would just be a way for me to share my fitness journey with others. I figured I could use it as a platform to help others and also keep myself accountable by sharing my journey. This blog has become so much more than that. It has grown into something so powerful, insightful and inspiring. It is full of emotion, thoughts, goals, disappointments,sadness, victory, experience, etc. 


Thank you to each and every single one of you for following, subscribing, reading and interacting. Subscribers have grown to nearly 350. Those of you reading are from all over the world; U.S.; India, Italy,Singapore, Germany, Russia, the UK, Netherlands...and that is just a sampling. 
Image Detail

I am so very honored and want to continue spreading positive, uplifting information across the globe. Empowerment is un-containable, and I appreciate your help in keeping it alive. 




I have some great blog posts coming up. Topics in the works include childhood obesity, Insanity vs. P90X, uncommon/nontraditional/unknown workout regimes (and their cultural roots). Lots of interesting things. Feel free to share this blog with others you believe could benefit from it in some way. 

Well, that's about it for now. I encourage you to stay tuned and keep fighting for your life! Much love, peace and blessings. Thanks again for your support. :) 



Make IT Work! 
~Kia 

No comments:

Post a Comment